The Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Balance your hormones to bring your body back to homeostasis
- Enhance your milk supply
- Increase your energy level
- Prevent "Baby Blues"
- Decrease postpartum bleeding
- Increase your iron levels
- Decreased emotional disruption
- Replenishes your body with its natural healing chemicals
- Decreases insomnia/sleep difficulties
- Decreases postpartum "night sweats
Placenta Encapsulation Fee
After our discussion and an agreement is made for me to take your placenta the day of delivery, a consent form be signed. A $350 (Nonrefundable) fee. Your ground up placenta will be packed into vegetarian capsules and ready for consumption. All of my supplies are sanitized using natural compounds with each use if they cannot be disposed. Placenta capsules are advised to be taken 3 times throughout a day (am, afternoon and pm) for the first three weeks & followed by an as needed basis. Capsules are to be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. If you have left over placenta capsules they can be used when you begin menopause, providing support to your body as your hormones shift. To store the capsules, place them in an air tight container and freeze. I preserve your placenta in a unique way to preserve most of the nutrient support. This process takes 2-3 days and the product produced is of premium quality. I take longer to preserve the nutrients and quality you worked so hard to create for your baby's survival. Contact me to discuss our options in enhancing your postpartum recovery.